new guy

  • Pat Of the rose
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 6, 2010
      hello. my name is pat, i live in the midwest usa.  i have been a Tolstoyan for many years now. i aspire to live a non-violent life and thus am a vegetarian and anarchist. i was very happy to find this group.

    • Adam Clark
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 2010
        Welcome to the community Pat. I hope you find it helpful. Its good to meet a Tolstoyan, he was a great and wise man.

        God bless,

        Adam

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 11, 2010
          Ah thank you Adam. Yes, Tolstoy I admire a great deal. Outside of Jesus Christ he has done more for my soul and life than any other person, has indeed saved me from despair. The only real sadness in my life now is that more people do not know about the Teachings of Tolstoy and the "tradition" of Christian Anarchism/Pacifism. And, that many choose willingly and boldly a life of patriotism and violence. Such is life. I am very grateful to find this group!
          -Pat