Fw: kelticpete@yahoo.com has recommended that you check out a podcast on iTunes

  • Pete Z
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2008

      check out the one on tom sine and shane claiborne...they are free. and also the most traditional evangelical of the emergent types. (emergents have evangelicalis, catholics, pentecostals, mainliners, etc.)

      Tripp is a good friend of mine who graduated from Wake Forest. He emodies jesus hospitality and is smart to boot.

      he mostly interviews authors in the emergent church movement but also some scholars.

      I craig atwood and bill leonard are professors I pay 1000s to hear in class. here they are free.
      postmodernism 101 is by an noted evangelical philosopher heath white.

      sincerely,

      Pete

      "If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions." Jules in Pulp Fiction