Merry Christmas

  • soma77soma
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 16, 2007
      Humans in time will realize that they belong to God, and this
      realization of consciousness will become Christmas, the birth of
      Christ consciousness. A consciousness in its infancy begins to search
      for the rationale upon which it is established so with application,
      self-analysis and experience, men and women will discover within
      themselves the laws of thought, the layers of the mind, and the parts
      of the mind.
      Our greatest asset in life is our mind so we must learn to use it to
      fashion our thoughts to fruitful issues, directing our energies away
      from the negative ones towards the positive. This art is learned
      through our experiences by searching and mining the diamonds in our
      minds hidden under different qualities. We find every truth connected
      with our being by digging deep into our consciousness and moving from
      a mentality of structure and form into a mentality of inner knowing.
      This connects us directly into the knowing of our real self and Christ
      consciousness. Christ consciousness soon becomes a normal part of our
      everyday existence because being one with Christ consciousness; we are
      united to all, to the eternal pure consciousness itself. The presence
      of this consciousness within us blesses us, and everyone we meet.
      Merry Christmas thinkunity.com
    • Adam Clark
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 24, 2007
        And Merry Christmas to you and all LROJ.

        God bless you,

        Adam

        --- In Lost_Religion_of_Jesus@yahoogroups.com, "soma77soma"