Prayers for family

  • Mrs Angela Treadwell
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2007
      My son was in a serious conflict with his father. My children's father
      struck my son in the mouth. Cops were called and they brought him to
      me. I ask that you keep my family in our prayers because not only are
      my 2 younger children still in their father's care, but we will be
      facing financial and legal situations because of this incident.

      God Bless You,

      Angela