Re: Mark of the Beast?

  • Adam
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 5, 2007
      The more I look at things I see how the world has not fundamentally
      changed for 6,000 years, ever since the first major human civilization
      was founded by the Egyptians. Back in the old days the ruler of the
      day used to build a city complete with high walls and an army to
      protect itself from invaders. Individuals then either chose to take
      their chance outside the city walls (peasant farmers, "barbarians" and
      the Jews of the day), or live inside the walls paying taxes to the
      government for the protection and municipal services they received. If
      you did not pay what they demanded you were thrown into prison or
      beheaded (if it were the Mob asking for money we would call this a
      protection racket!). Now some 6,000 years later the city walls have
      been moved outwards to the borders of each country, gobbling up our
      choice of whether we want to live in or out of the system. This
      however does not totally satisfy our rulers as we now see the city
      walls being moved even beyond the borders of a country, as in the case
      of the EU for example.

      Where is this going to end? My gut feeling is over the next 20 years,
      or so, we are moving towards a one world government and one world
      religion scenario (Judaism, Christianity and Islam forming one world
      Church) perhaps with the UN playing a much greater role. Elect the
      Antichrist to lead this Beast and a biblical prophecy would be complete!!

      --- In Lost_Religion_of_Jesus@yahoogroups.com, "Pete" <kelticpete@...>
      wrote:

      > --- In Lost_Religion_of_Jesus@yahoogroups.com, "Adam" <panacea2013@>
      wrote:

      > > Check out
      > >
      > > http://www.wethepeoplewillnotbechipped.com/
      > >
      > > It gives an overview of the latest surveillance technology and
      > > includes video footage of a person getting chipped. Is this the Mark
      > > of the Beast? It would certainly help a one world government and one
      > > world leader (the Antichrist?) enslave their subjects.
      > >
      > > Enslavement on a world wide scale is a gradual proces which has been
      > > going on for decades, even hundreds of years. We are getting to the
      > > pinnacle of that process.
      >

      > i totally disagree.
      >
      > any tally of people can be COERCIVE. a census can be. a chip can be.
      having a social