Re: Mark of the Beast?

  • Pete
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 26, 2007
      --- In Lost_Religion_of_Jesus@yahoogroups.com, "Adam" <panacea2013@...> wrote:

      > Check out
      >
      > http://www.wethepeoplewillnotbechipped.com/
      >
      > It gives an overview of the latest surveillance technology and
      > includes video footage of a person getting chipped. Is this the Mark
      > of the Beast? It would certainly help a one world government and one
      > world leader (the Antichrist?) enslave their subjects.
      >
      > Enslavement on a world wide scale is a gradual proces which has been
      > going on for decades, even hundreds of years. We are getting to the
      > pinnacle of that process.

      i totally disagree.

      any tally of people can be COERCIVE. a census can be. a chip can be. having a social
      security card can be.

      but they can also be legitimate.

      There never will be a one world government. Revelations is not about the end times, but a
      symbolic tale of the victory of jesus over evil.
      early chrsitians would have seen nero/the emporer as the beast.

      there will never be ONE antichrist. there will be MANY. and their have been. hitler was an
      antichrist.

      the antichrist does not appear in revelations and has nothing to do with the prophet or the
      beast.
    • Adam
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 5, 2007
        The more I look at things I see how the world has not fundamentally
        changed for 6,000 years, ever since the first major human civilization
        was founded by the Egyptians. Back in the old days the ruler of the
        day used to build a city complete with high walls and an army to
        protect itself from invaders. Individuals then either chose to take
        their chance outside the city walls (peasant farmers, "barbarians" and
        the Jews of the day), or live inside the walls paying taxes to the
        government for the protection and municipal services they received. If
        you did not pay what they demanded you were thrown into prison or
        beheaded (if it were the Mob asking for money we would call this a
        protection racket!). Now some 6,000 years later the city walls have
        been moved outwards to the borders of each country, gobbling up our
        choice of whether we want to live in or out of the system. This
        however does not totally satisfy our rulers as we now see the city
        walls being moved even beyond the borders of a country, as in the case
        of the EU for example.

        Where is this going to end? My gut feeling is over the next 20 years,
        or so, we are moving towards a one world government and one world
        religion scenario (Judaism, Christianity and Islam forming one world
        Church) perhaps with the UN playing a much greater role. Elect the
        Antichrist to lead this Beast and a biblical prophecy would be complete!!

        --- In Lost_Religion_of_Jesus@yahoogroups.com, "Pete" <kelticpete@...>