A Warning From A Learned Seeker

  • seeker_morkai
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 15, 2005
      I am a true Seeker of Turth, have been most of my life. Your site is a
      dangerous thing to those who do not understand what they pursue, what
      they encounter. If you are a True Seeker than you understand that the
      Pen and Sword are both needed, A soldier is needed as much as the
      pacicifiest, so tp become a seeker learn to fight, better ones mind and
      body. as well as to learn from a wise council. Beware power and greed,
      and always seek all sides and hear all.

      Sincerely,

      Morkai Deceriare.
    • Adam
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 16, 2005
        Morkai,

        I am pleased that you have joined the community and glad to hear your
        thoughts. I am interested in hearing more about why you think this
        site "is a dangerous thing".

        Love and peace,

        Adam

        --- In Lost_Religion_of_Jesus@yahoogroups.com, "seeker_morkai"
        <seeker_morkai@y...> wrote:
        > I am a true Seeker of Turth, have been most of my life. Your site is a
        > dangerous thing to those who do not understand what they pursue, what
        > they encounter. If you are a True Seeker than you understand that the
        > Pen and Sword are both needed, A soldier is needed as much as the
        > pacicifiest, so tp become a seeker learn to fight, better ones mind and
        > body. as well as to learn from a wise council. Beware power and greed,
        > and always seek all sides and hear all.
        >
        > Sincerely,
        >
        > Morkai Deceriare.
      • Clinton Palmer
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 17, 2005
          Your site is the first I have come across in some time that gives people a forum, but you also tell people that anyone can be a seeker, and that is what I refer. You see some people find the path and understand what they are, others are misleaded and destroy them selves in the process. I am a Seeker of Truth and Enlightenment, and am aware of 5 other classifications of Seekers. Every person is differnt and every person should be treated as such...I guess I should get to my point, Trying to teach people something is always dangerous, and when you do so through the internet you increase the risk a 100 fold for you have no idea who they are. I teach about seekers and the basis of the philiosiphy, and find to do so in the form you have difficult and touchy.

          I would like to hear more about what you are, for I am a Seeker of Truth and Enlightement as well as a Knight of the New Order, a Golden Eagle as well, for you see it takes a life time of learning and to master many arts before you can learn the true heart of a seeker. I am a soldier as well, which goes against your doctrine. Please in detail explain to me what you stand for and what you hope to do, as well as your Code of Conduct.

          Travel for Peace, but Do not fear War.

          Morkai Deceriare.

          <seeker_morkai@y...> wrote:
          > I am a true Seeker of Turth, have been most of my life. Your site is a
          > dangerous thing to those who do not understand what they pursue, what
          > they encounter. If you are a True Seeker than you understand that the
          > Pen and Sword are both needed, A soldier is needed as much as the
          > pacicifiest, so tp become a seeker learn to fight, better ones mind and
          > body. as well as to learn from a wise council. Beware power and greed,
          > and always seek all sides and hear all.
          >
          > Sincerely,
          >
          > Morkai Deceriare.

        • Adam
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 18, 2005
            Morkai,

            Thank you for your e-mail. I too would regard myself
            as a Seeker of Truth. The thing I understand about us
            seekers is that it never ends, we are always seeking
            more truth, the universe is infinite after all. Will
            all Seekers of Truth agree on what is true? Probably
            not, as it depends on what lessons the individual has
            learnt in their life or previous lives (if you believe
            in such a thing).

            In terms of violence and war, we may well have to
            disagree on that one. To me all violence is
            self-destructive, as the individual who conducts the
            violence (even if it is in the most noble cause, such
            as a fight against evil) will over time become
            consumed by evil themselves. I prefer to subscribe
            to the axiom "Do good to those who hate you".

            Travel for Peace, but Do not fear dying

            Adam

            http://www.feeltheforce.org
          • Clinton Palmer
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 18, 2005
              Adam,

              Weather or not we agree or disagree is not the point about being a seeker, for in the end Truth and Faith are the only universal concepts. When we find Truth, the question is do we all interept the same thing from the same facts, the answer is no. Seekers have always considered this and most that I have met are open minded and patience with those that do not understand what they find. It takes a life time to come to one point of view, we all live to die but its what we do with the time inbetween life and death that defines us.

              As for fighting, we are everything, the things we hate and the things we love, for you see when a person hates something, they hate it becuase it refelcts upon them selves what they were, are or what they may still yet become. Human nature is not about good or evil, for in reality those terms mean nothing and do not exist, there are lables like a tree or bush.

              You may view vilance as bad, but I see it not as good or evil, but as a nesscity. Allow me to explain, would you say change is a good thing? If yes than understand this, violance against one person or thing, brings change, either a ripple or other larger refelction. After the event transpires it will be forgotten and the world changed, violance brings change, and change brings violance. If you wish for peace than you must live without change with out having free will or your own life.

              Conflict is violance, maybe not physical but emotional or even fincical given the persons motives. When you say violance understand that it's not just force, it is a conflict on any scale and any plane. We would not be here had it not been for conflict and violance and we would not be who we are.

              My beliefs are simple, Honour, Integrity and Family abouve all else. It would take me an hour to explain that to you, for its a way of life, not just being honourble, the others are pretty basic.

              I do not mention faith becasue faith is in your soul, your heart, and has not need to be flourished or shown to others, for as long as you have it, nothing will stand in your way.

              I still do not understand your driving force, what makes you think your a seeker, what makes you seek everything this world has to teach, and knowing that most of it goes against the 20th century version of Christianity?

              Why do you wish to know everything that is there, seeking out others like me? I am driven by the knowledge of something greater than me, and something more dangerous than I have seen... I hope you know what I refer, for seekers are in 5 catagories, I am the a fighter, a seeker who will fight for information and who will fight to protect my land and my way of life...Somehow I see your a diplomate, I will keep that in mind.

              Again, I know very little about your driving force, please tell me why you consider your slef a seeker and how you came up with the term.

              Curious things we are, and wise beyond years we be.

              Keep your sword sharp, and your mind Calm.

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 19, 2005
                Clinton,

                Thank you again for your e-mail. To answer your
                question in terms of who/what are my influences, I
                would ask you to refer to the links under "People" on
                the Lost Religion of Jesus Yahoo! Group.

                As for the term Seeker of Truth, I believe this fits
                with any individual who is willing to question
                doctrines and traditions, and listen to their soul and
                God's gentle guidance.

                Please don't think that being a pacifist makes my life
                any easier. In fact sticking up for nonviolence puts
                you in a small minority and at odds not only
                governments and organised religions but also with
                those you love (i.e. family and friends). It very
                much feels like a lone struggle and a constant battle.