[trivial email] Hot Fuzz

  • Pete Z
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2007
      I watched Hot Fuzz.

      wow cool movie.

      i would say see it on DVD but the action part is SO
      COOL, you should see it in the theater.

      Pax,

      Pete

      “Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute. Speak up and judge fairly; defend the rights of the poor and needy.” --a jewish proverb

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • David Leon Henise
      Message 2 of 2 , May 8, 2007

        I enjoyed the movie too. Jesus would have liked it. (kidding)

        -Dave

        i would say see it on DVD but the action part is SO
        COOL, you should see it in the theater.

        Pax,

        Pete

        “Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute. Speak up and judge fairly; defend the rights of the poor and needy.” --a jewish proverb

        Do You Yahoo!?
        http://mail. yahoo.com