Craig

  • Christopher White
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2005
      Well, well, Craig. Fancy meeting you here. It's a small World Wide Web,
      apparently.

      Peace,
      Christopher

      (The teacher from MHS)
    • Craig
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2005
        How very wierd! Perhaps this is just God's way of saying we're not
        alone!

        For all of you...Christopher is a teacher at the High School I
        attended in a small town in the mountains of NC.

        -Craig

        "I saw also that there was an ocean of darkness and death, but an
        infinite ocean of light and love, which flowed over the ocean of
        darkness." --George Fox

        --- In Lost_Religion_of_Jesus@yahoogroups.com, "Christopher White"
        <poor_brother@h...> wrote:

        > Well, well, Craig. Fancy meeting you here. It's a small World
        Wide Web,
        > apparently.
        >
        > Peace,
        > Christopher
        >
        > (The teacher from MHS)

      • Adam
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 2, 2005
          Craig/Christopher,

          According to some, James Redfield (The Celestine Prophecy) and Deepak
          Chopra (Synchrodestiny: Harnessing the Infinite Power of Coincidence
          to Create Miracles), there is no such thing as a "coincidence".

          Love and peace,

          Adam

          --- In Lost_Religion_of_Jesus@yahoogroups.com, "Craig" <nclotus@t...>
          wrote:

          > How very wierd! Perhaps this is just God's way of saying we're not
          > alone!
          >
          > For all of you...Christopher is a teacher at the High School I
          > attended in a small town in the mountains of NC.
          >
          > -Craig
          >
          > "I saw also that there was an ocean of darkness and death, but an
          > infinite ocean of light and love, which flowed over the ocean of
          > darkness." --George Fox
          >

          > --- In Lost_Religion_of_Jesus@yahoogroups.com, "Christopher White"
          > <poor_brother@h...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Well, well, Craig. Fancy meeting you here. It's a small World
          > Wide Web,
          > > apparently.
          > >
          > > Peace,
          > > Christopher
          > >
          > > (The teacher from MHS)

        • Matt Sweeney
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 7, 2005
            I believe the word you're looking for is synchronicity.

            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synchronicity

            Of course, may be you already knew that.

            Matt

            --
            Matt Sweeney
            mattwsweeney@...
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 7, 2005
              Hmm...

              So that's why this I felt compeled to write the below email.

              From the article I referenced;

              "Synchronicity is a word created by the Swiss psychologist Carl Jung
              to describe the alignment of "universal forces" with the life
              experiences of an individual. Jung believed that many experiences
              perceived as coincidences were not merely due to chance, but instead
              reflected the creation of an event or circumstance by the
              "co-inciding" or alignment of such forces. The process of becoming
              intuitively aware and acting in harmony with these forces is what Jung
              labeled "individuation." Jung said that an individuated person would
              actually shape events around them through the communication of their
              consciousness with the collective unconscious"

              That resonates with some of the things that I've been chewing on recently.

              I apologize if the previous email came off as a bit snotty. As I
              mentioned, I tried to just put it out of my head, but it wouldn't let
              go of me. I dashed it off just to get it out of my head, only to
              find the above quote when I glanced at the article.

              Man, life can be fun sometimes.

              Matt

              --
              Matt Sweeney