Hello

  • Ryan Potochnik
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 14, 2006
      Hello As A Christian anarchist This Is My National Anthem

      Amazing Grace! How sweet the sound
      That saved a wretch like me!
      I once was lost, but now am found
      Was blind, but now I see.

      'Twas Grace that taught my heart to fear,
      And Grace my fears relieved.
      How precious did that Grace appear
      The hour I first believed.

      Through many dangers, toils, and snares
      I have already come.
      'Tis Grace hath brought me safe thus far
      And Grace will lead me home.

      The Lord has promised good to me.
      His Word my hope secures.
      He will my shield and portion be
      As long as life endures.

      When we've been there ten thousand years
      Bright shining as the sun,
      We've no less days to sing God's praise
      Than when we'd first begun.

    • christiananarchick
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 15, 2006
        I just wanted to say "hello". I'm looking forward to learning from and
        talking to you guys. I'm semivegetarian; Christian; anarchist and
        open to world views....somewhat reserved and believe in quiet but
        steady protest. My philosophy has always been that I get more bees
        with honey than vinegar but I must be persistent and patient in the
        process. Is that turning the other cheek?
        Have a wonderfully blessed week.
        Anarchick
      • Johnny
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2012
          You can call me John/Johnny, spent 18 months in Viet Nam and saw/felt all the emotions tied up with war. It's only been durning the last 3 years of being a Christian that I'm starting to believe that Jesus taught (by example and His teachings)about being a Pacifist, I have far more questions than answers but just starting down this road.
          Thanks
          John
        • Adam Clark
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 2, 2012
            Hi Johnny,

            Welcome to the community, I hope you find it useful. All the best in your quest for answers. I am no theologian myself (I just have an intuitive feeling about what Christian truly means), but if there are any questions you would like to put to us, feel free.

            God bless,

            Adam