New member...

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 15, 2005
      Hello ya'll! My name is Craig and I live in North Carolina. I
      consider myself a Christian anarchist and am a vegetarian. I believe
      in total non-violence and try to follow the teachings of Jesus as much
      as possible.

      I take inspiration from two groups, yet I am a member of neither: The
      Quakers (www.ncymc.org) and the Jesus Christians.

      It's great to be hear and find others of like mind!

      God's peace!
    • Adam
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 15, 2005
        Good to hear from you Craig and thanks for joining.

        If anyone else would like to introduce themselves or share their
        views/inspirations with the rest of us, it would be great to hear from
        you.

        Love and peace,

        Adam

        --- In Lost_Religion_of_Jesus@yahoogroups.com, "Craig" <nclotus@t...>
        wrote:

        > Hello ya'll! My name is Craig and I live in North Carolina. I
        > consider myself a Christian anarchist and am a vegetarian. I believe
        > in total non-violence and try to follow the teachings of Jesus as much
        > as possible.
        >
        > I take inspiration from two groups, yet I am a member of neither: The
        > Quakers (www.ncymc.org) and the Jesus Christians.
        >
        > It's great to be hear and find others of like mind!
        >
        > God's peace!

      • marlon miller