You have a good site here.

  • rangerpup1
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2005
      I think fear keeps most of us from the truth and so we keep letting
      people starve and fight wars for what ever reason. Killing has become
      even more impersonal.I try to look at everyone as my brother, sister
      or my child and this is not the world I would have for them. For me
      letting go of fear was a freeing experance because I realised we come
      here only for a short time and if I should go from where I came, well
      I don't have any memories about that, nor can I do anything about it.
      But here is were I stand now and I will try to make this a better
      place for everyone. I joined because I see alot of truth. truth has a
      way of resonating with us all. thank you.
    • The Lost Religion of Jesus
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2005
        Great to meet another seeker of truth. To quote Gandhi "God is truth
        and truth is God".

        Love and peace,

        Adam

        --- In Lost_Religion_of_Jesus@yahoogroups.com, "rangerpup1"
        <rangerpup1@y...> wrote:
        > I think fear keeps most of us from the truth and so we keep letting
        > people starve and fight wars for what ever reason. Killing has become
        > even more impersonal.I try to look at everyone as my brother, sister
        > or my child and this is not the world I would have for them. For me
        > letting go of fear was a freeing experance because I realised we come
        > here only for a short time and if I should go from where I came, well
        > I don't have any memories about that, nor can I do anything about it.
        > But here is were I stand now and I will try to make this a better
        > place for everyone. I joined because I see alot of truth. truth has a
        > way of resonating with us all. thank you.
      • robert armstrong
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 7, 2005
          Somthing to share, ob http://www.sharedvoice.org/unamerican/index.html

          <rangerpup1@y...> wrote:
          > I think fear keeps most of us from the truth and so we keep letting
          > people starve and fight wars for what ever reason. Killing has become
          > even more impersonal.I try to look at everyone as my brother, sister
          > or my child and this is not the world I would have for them. For me
          > letting go of fear was a freeing experance because I realised we come
          > here only for a short time and if I should go from where I came, well
          > I don't have any memories about that, nor can I do anything about it.
          > But here is were I stand now and I will try to make this a better
          > place for everyone. I joined  because I see alot of truth. truth has a
          > way of resonating with us all. thank you.

          http://mail.yahoo.com

        • The Lost Religion of Jesus
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 8, 2005
            I like it, great stuff.

            --- In Lost_Religion_of_Jesus@yahoogroups.com, robert armstrong
            <rangerpup1@y...> wrote:
            > Somthing to share, ob http://www.sharedvoice.org/unamerican/index.html
            >
            > The Lost Religion of Jesus <adam@f...> wrote:Great to meet another
            seeker of truth. To quote Gandhi "God is truth
            > and truth is God".
            >
            > Love and peace,
            >
            > Adam
            >
            > --- In Lost_Religion_of_Jesus@yahoogroups.com, "rangerpup1"
            > <rangerpup1@y...> wrote:
            > > I think fear keeps most of us from the truth and so we keep letting
            > > people starve and fight wars for what ever reason. Killing has become
            > > even more impersonal.I try to look at everyone as my brother, sister
            > > or my child and this is not the world I would have for them. For me
            > > letting go of fear was a freeing experance because I realised we come
            > > here only for a short time and if I should go from where I came, well
            > > I don't have any memories about that, nor can I do anything about it.
            > > But here is were I stand now and I will try to make this a better
            > > place for everyone. I joined because I see alot of truth. truth
            has a
            > > way of resonating with us all. thank you.

            Service.