1You have a good site here.

  • rangerpup1
    Jul 3, 2005
      I think fear keeps most of us from the truth and so we keep letting
      people starve and fight wars for what ever reason. Killing has become
      even more impersonal.I try to look at everyone as my brother, sister
      or my child and this is not the world I would have for them. For me
      letting go of fear was a freeing experance because I realised we come
      here only for a short time and if I should go from where I came, well
      I don't have any memories about that, nor can I do anything about it.
      But here is were I stand now and I will try to make this a better
      place for everyone. I joined because I see alot of truth. truth has a
      way of resonating with us all. thank you.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic