Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [Lord-of-the-Rings-Group-Discussion] Re: Andruil - curious to know...

Expand Messages
  • Kathy Main
    How come he never pulled it out?-Kathy arianlee@yahoo.com wrote:Umm...Kathy... I believe Legolas had three swords....but we aren t going there.... ;) Arianlee
    Message 1 of 19 , Jul 1, 2004
    • 0 Attachment
      How come he never pulled it out?-Kathy

      arianlee@... wrote:Umm...Kathy... I believe Legolas had three swords....but we aren't
      going there.... ;)

      Arianlee and Sorcha (who have just finished off a bottle of peach
      wine.) Giggle....

      --- In Lord-of-the-Rings-Group-Discussion@yahoogroups.com, Kathy Main
      <arnor3@y...> wrote:
      > If only Legolas had a nice, long shiny sword too. All he had was
      short knives. Hey, wait a minute, he had TWO of them!-Kathy



      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT


      ---------------------------------
      Yahoo! Groups Links

      To visit your group on the web, go to:
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Lord-of-the-Rings-Group-Discussion/

      To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
      Lord-of-the-Rings-Group-Discussion-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.




      ---------------------------------
      Do you Yahoo!?
      Yahoo! Mail Address AutoComplete - You start. We finish.

      [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
    • isilelensar@aol.com
      ... I hope everyone noted that I didn t say anything... first! ;-) I was going to ask the same thing, only worded a bit differently... How come he never
      Message 2 of 19 , Jul 1, 2004
      • 0 Attachment
        In a message dated 07/01/2004 3:25:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Kathy writes:

        > How come he never pulled it out?

        I hope everyone noted that I didn't say anything... first! ;-) I was going
        to ask the same thing, only worded a bit differently...

        How come he never 'whipped' it out?? ;-)

        Ah well, I got my excitement watching 'Troy'... came really really close to
        seeing that third sword, but not close enough... tease!!! ;-)

        Isil


        [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
      • Allie
        ... close to ... We got to see Mr. Bloom s hip dents though. That was pretty cool. Orlando s hip dents, Sean Bean s everything, and Peter O Toole were about
        Message 3 of 19 , Jul 1, 2004
        • 0 Attachment
          --- In Lord-of-the-Rings-Group-Discussion@yahoogroups.com,
          isilelensar@a... wrote:
          >
          > Ah well, I got my excitement watching 'Troy'... came really really
          close to
          > seeing that third sword, but not close enough... tease!!! ;-)
          >
          > Isil
          >
          >

          We got to see Mr. Bloom's hip dents though. That was pretty cool.

          Orlando's hip dents, Sean Bean's everything, and Peter O'Toole were
          about the only things about that movie that prevented me from
          throwing things at the screen.

          allie
          who is still angry about Troy
        • isilelensar@aol.com
          trying again, since it seems it didn t send the first time around... *sigh* ... Well, yeah. I was all a-swoon! Both times, even though I couldn t really swoon
          Message 4 of 19 , Jul 1, 2004
          • 0 Attachment
            trying again, since it seems it didn't send the first time around... *sigh*

            In a message dated 7/1/2004 3:42:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Allie writes:

            >We got to see Mr. Bloom's hip dents though.  That was pretty cool.

            Well, yeah. I was all a-swoon! Both times, even though I couldn't really swoon that much with dad sitting beside me the second time around... ;-)

            >
            >Orlando's hip dents, Sean Bean's everything, and Peter O'Toole were
            >about the only things about that movie that prevented me from
            >throwing things at the screen.
            >

            Well, Brad Pitt also went nekkid, so we had that too. But, Mr. Bean didn't go nekkid and neither did Mr. O'Toole (thank the gods). There were some nice running shots of Mr. Bean that could've been potential "wardrobe malfunctions" but not many. ;-)

            >allie
            >who is still angry about Troy
            >

            Sorry to hear that. I'm not, though. As stated above, I went twice. I plan on going one more time before it leaves theaters, although I'm sure I'm already late. *sigh*
            I went to be entertained, and I wasn't disappointed. I still sided with the Trojans, and I still think the movie is really good. My dad agrees, and we'll both own our own copy once it's released on DVD.

            Isil... Troy supporter (hey, at least there's two of us now! LOL!)
          • Kathy Main
            Hip dents....................I am so there as soon as it s out on video because it s gone from our theater.-Kathy isilelensar@aol.com wrote:trying again, since
            Message 5 of 19 , Jul 2, 2004
            • 0 Attachment
              Hip dents....................I am so there as soon as it's out on video because it's gone from our theater.-Kathy

              isilelensar@... wrote:trying again, since it seems it didn't send the first time around... *sigh*

              In a message dated 7/1/2004 3:42:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Allie writes:

              >We got to see Mr. Bloom's hip dents though. That was pretty cool.

              Well, yeah. I was all a-swoon! Both times, even though I couldn't really swoon that much with dad sitting beside me the second time around... ;-)

              >
              >Orlando's hip dents, Sean Bean's everything, and Peter O'Toole were
              >about the only things about that movie that prevented me from
              >throwing things at the screen.
              >

              Well, Brad Pitt also went nekkid, so we had that too. But, Mr. Bean didn't go nekkid and neither did Mr. O'Toole (thank the gods). There were some nice running shots of Mr. Bean that could've been potential "wardrobe malfunctions" but not many. ;-)

              >allie
              >who is still angry about Troy
              >

              Sorry to hear that. I'm not, though. As stated above, I went twice. I plan on going one more time before it leaves theaters, although I'm sure I'm already late. *sigh*
              I went to be entertained, and I wasn't disappointed. I still sided with the Trojans, and I still think the movie is really good. My dad agrees, and we'll both own our own copy once it's released on DVD.

              Isil... Troy supporter (hey, at least there's two of us now! LOL!)

              Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT


              ---------------------------------
              Yahoo! Groups Links

              To visit your group on the web, go to:
              http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Lord-of-the-Rings-Group-Discussion/

              To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
              Lord-of-the-Rings-Group-Discussion-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

              Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.




              ---------------------------------
              Do you Yahoo!?
              New and Improved Yahoo! Mail - Send 10MB messages!

              [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
            • Kathy Main
              But you do admit that you were thinking it! And everyone else probably was too.-Kathy ... I hope everyone noted that I didn t say anything... first! ;-) I
              Message 6 of 19 , Jul 3, 2004
              • 0 Attachment
                But you do admit that you were thinking it! And everyone else probably was too.-Kathy

                isilelensar@... wrote:In a message dated 07/01/2004 3:25:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Kathy writes:

                > How come he never pulled it out?

                I hope everyone noted that I didn't say anything... first! ;-) I was going
                to ask the same thing, only worded a bit differently...

                How come he never 'whipped' it out?? ;-)

                Ah well, I got my excitement watching 'Troy'... came really really close to
                seeing that third sword, but not close enough... tease!!! ;-)

                Isil


                [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


                Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT


                ---------------------------------
                Yahoo! Groups Links

                To visit your group on the web, go to:
                http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Lord-of-the-Rings-Group-Discussion/

                To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
                Lord-of-the-Rings-Group-Discussion-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

                Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.




                ---------------------------------
                Do you Yahoo!?
                New and Improved Yahoo! Mail - 100MB free storage!

                [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
              • isilelensar@aol.com
                ... Well, why think with a dirty mind alone? LOL! ;-) Isil
                Message 7 of 19 , Jul 3, 2004
                • 0 Attachment
                  In a message dated 7/3/2004 3:02:12 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Kathy writes:

                  >But you do admit that you were thinking it! And everyone else probably was too

                  Well, why think with a dirty mind alone? LOL! ;-)

                  Isil
                • Kathy Main
                  You are in REALLY good company!-Kathy ... Well, why think with a dirty mind alone? LOL! ;-) Isil Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT ... Yahoo! Groups Links
                  Message 8 of 19 , Jul 3, 2004
                  • 0 Attachment
                    You are in REALLY good company!-Kathy

                    isilelensar@... wrote:In a message dated 7/3/2004 3:02:12 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Kathy writes:

                    >But you do admit that you were thinking it! And everyone else probably was too

                    Well, why think with a dirty mind alone? LOL! ;-)

                    Isil

                    Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT


                    ---------------------------------
                    Yahoo! Groups Links

                    To visit your group on the web, go to:
                    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Lord-of-the-Rings-Group-Discussion/

                    To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
                    Lord-of-the-Rings-Group-Discussion-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

                    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.




                    ---------------------------------
                    Do you Yahoo!?
                    New and Improved Yahoo! Mail - 100MB free storage!

                    [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                  Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.