Re: [Lord-of-the-Rings-Group-Discussion] Re: RE:Release date RotK:Ext.Ed.

  • Kathy Main
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 1 12:28 AM
      I took the darn thing twice and I came out most like Denethor both times! GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! I'm not anything like him! Maybe I'll try again sometime when I'm in a different mood.-Kathy

      Zack <zodas_the_great@...> wrote:
      Go to the links section of this site.  There are personality tests,
      quizzes, Middle Earth name generators and some really good
      informative Tolkien and LOTR sites.  Just to help you out the link to
      the links page is http://makeashorterlink.com/?L214347E7  Tell us how
      you did on the personality test and what your middle earth name is!

                                                    -Zodas the Great

      --- In Lord-of-the-Rings-Group-Discussion@yahoogroups.com, Heather M
      <isilwen_silverstar@y...> wrote:
      > there are lotr personality tests? where have i been? where can i go
      to see what i would be....? look like an elf, act like a hobbit...LOL
      i luv food, and being happy, what can i say?If someone knows where i
      could test myself let me know...it sounds like fun....thanks

      Rings-Group-Discussion@yahoogroups.com, Sorcha
      > <sorcha.eirelynn@g...> wrote:
      > >

      > > :c) No problem Athena. We are all wondering what it might be.
      > > I'm hoping for an Eowyn defeating the Witchking stature, but it
      > > might be something else. All what we know now is the release
      > > date and the duration. As soon as I hear news I will let the
      > > group know!
      >
      > Just hoping someone had more luck than I had finding out(very heavy
      > sigh!)
      > >
      > > Well :c) You were just recovering from delurking, I can't blame
      > > you for being so lost for words!
      >
      > I'm not a very chatty person(no matter how many times-or what kind
      > of mood I'm in-I keep coming up as a dwarf in those darned LotR
      what
      > culture are you tests...luckily the beard gene seems to be
      > recessive.)Ya'll just seemed to be one of the less snippy and more
      > laid back LotR groups I'd come across,with more interest in just
      > discussing and enjoying the books and movies.
      > Unfortunately-this time of year my really busy season starts and my
      > posts will be rather erratic.
      > >
      > > Oh nice!!!! If you say artist... what do you mean with that? And
      > > Domestic Zoo Keeper.. that sounds interesting!
      > >
      > > Enjoy your stay here.
      > >
      > > Sorcha
      >
      > My husband and I are ren-fair artists-mostly metalwork-limited
      > costuming.I've put some pics of our work in the photo section under
      > whiteraven that relate to LotR.It's been really difficult to
      > seperate work and hobby the last couple of years when you finally
      > get a chance to do work related to stuff you've loved when you were
      > a kid.
      > Dom.Zoo Keeper comes from the fact that aquiring any new critters
      > must be cleared through the person who will wind up taking care of
      > them-me.One dog,two cats and way too many betas in their little
      > bowls are mourning the passing of the beloved Grim-the guinea pig.
      > Our sheltie raised both the cats and the piggie(being the senior
      pet)
      > and I swear he keeps looking for him.
      > Anyway..it's nice to be able to just chat once in awhile-most of my
      > friends are way too into "period".
      >                            Athena

      Service.

      >     ONE RING TO RULE THEM ALL
      >      Lord of the Rings ---- Isilwen
      Silverstar

    • KJ Adan
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 15 9:59 PM
        Quoting Zack <zodas_the_great@...>:

        > Go to the links section of this site. There are personality tests,
        > quizzes, Middle Earth name generators and some really good
        > informative Tolkien and LOTR sites. Just to help you out the link to
        > the links page is http://makeashorterlink.com/?L214347E7 Tell us how
        > you did on the personality test and what your middle earth name is!

        Apparently I'm Frodo Baggins personality-wise.

        My Hobbit name is Tigerlilly Knotwise of Michel Delving. A rather badass name
        for a Hobbit!

        My Elvish name is Vardacoireiel, which is basically star life maiden, isn't it?
        Pretty badass! Also apparently Tedian Queen of the Noldor according to the
        other generator. That's one hell of a distinction, and weird since I'm rather
        adamant about my preference for the Sindarin. ; )

        --kj
        http://angelbait.diaryland.com
        Last Update: 04 March 2004--> Love, Like a Screaming Flower
        "These asshats keep blocking weapons fire with their faces." -J. Polak, to our
        gaming group (with one hell of an attrition rate).