Re: OT: Climates (Re: [Lord-of-the-Rings-Group-Discussion] Hello newbie here :)

  • Kathy Main
    Message 1 of 72 , Feb 1, 2004
      We had horses when I was growing up until Iwas 22. My mom knew that she would eventually be disabled so when the last one had to be put down, we didn't get any more. I used to love riding bareback, and when I was older I rarely ever used a saddle. When we let them graze in the yard, I used to lay on kmy horse with my face on his but. Once I think I fell asleep because I slid right off onto the ground! I hope to someday have horses again.-Kathy

      Sorcha <sorcha.eirelynn@...> wrote:
      On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 16:31:15 -0600, GoldRose wrote:

      > Well, I live on the other side of Tennessee  from Memphis.
      > I'm in Chattanooga.  I absolutely love horses, though  I
      > don't own my own.... yet.  I'm a fairly competent rider and
      > love to  ride anytime I get the chance!
      >
      > Isil Elensar
      >
      > Sure gives you the feeling  of freedom or flying....at least
      > it does me!

      Uhuh. I always enjoyed my rides in the forest, especially if you
      had a noisy day. The you would just saddle your horse and ride
      to absolutely silent area. And then go for a wild gallop!!!

      Yep, those good old days...

      Sorcha

      --
      Gamling: Every villager able to wield a sword has been sent to the armory. My lord?
      Th�oden:Who am I, Gamling?

      Th�oden & Gamling in LOTR: the Two Towers

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • zack sisson
      Message 72 of 72 , Feb 11, 2004
        Even when he was active he barely posted.  Then he just faded away slowly and hasnt posted in months.  Why would you own a LOTR group and not even comment on the latest film?  It just seems strange to me.

                                                                                                  -Zodas the Great

        "Alysia H." <alyswimgirl24@...> wrote:
        Oh yes, I most definetly remember him, though he was
        pretty quiet before he checked out completely.

        -Alysia

        === message truncated ===