Ha ha

  • erinrocks14
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2003
      Gollum and his loin cloth?

      Erin
    • zodas79
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2003
        > Gollum and his loin cloth?
        >
        > Erin

        Hey if I lived in an underground cave for 500 years and ate raw fish
        and only talked to myself I'd probably just go around naked. You
        have to commend him on his sense of modesty! Anyways, everyone wears
        flashy armor, royal outfits, and heirlooms of the elves, no one else
        has the guts to just wear a loin cloth, Gollums a trendsetter!!

        -Zodas79
      • Bassfan88chrstn@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2003
          all them wild toga parties.. he the schizo fraternity king.

          Wes S.