Re: [Lord-of-the-Rings-Group-Discussion] Mae govannen! I'm new...

  • Alysia H.
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2003
      Welcome to the group! I'm not sure if there are any
      other fanfiction writers in here...none that I know of
      anyway, but I'll be sure to visit your site when I
      have time (i.e. tomorrow). It's bedtime now, 12:10,
      and I have to teach swim lessons in the morning.
      After that a swim meet.....so again, glad to have you
      and be sure to post often. Feel free to explore past
      posts and comment on them if you want!

      -Alysia

      http://sbc.yahoo.com
    • ladymana12@netscape.net
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 1, 2003
        Hi and welcome,I write fan fic... but not for LOTR just anime! well hello and welcome to the group!
        Michele

      • Bassfan88chrstn@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 1, 2003
          i write.. just not fanfic. but i would be interested in hearin a few examples of it.

          Wes. S.