Re: I SEE ON EBAY.....

  • Susan Gore Gardner
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2003
      --- In Lord-of-the-Rings-Group-Discussion@yahoogroups.com, "Plauto
      Gaspar de Souza" <p.gaspar@u...> wrote:
      > Lovely TLOTR New Line Cinema Official Collectibles itens on;
      >
      > www.telecardsbrazil.com

      Thanks for the lead, Gaspar! I've ordered from the New Linen online
      store before and was happy with the transaction. But has anyone seen
      the new catalog that The Noble Collection has put out?? There are
      some lovely new jewelry items there, earrings & necklaces & even
      Gandalf's staff...

      Susan
    • ~*Midnight*~
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2, 2003
        Not to be rude, cuz I know ya'll are probably busy but, we haven't really talked much in a while about anything really that interesting. We obviously have something in common that we can all talk about forever.

         When does the Return of the King come out, and what happens?? I know I should know this, but 1) it's something to talk about 2) I haven't read the third book yet and 3) I wanna know what you guys have to say about it. :)

        ~*Midnight*~

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • cady
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 3, 2003
          hmmm possibly december 17th?  I think thats right but Im not enturly sure.... and i would talk about details of rotk but im still in school and finals are kiiiilling me so how about this-- did anyone see the preview for rotk at the very end of ttt credits in the theatre??  Cause i didnt think they were there but my friend saw them so yea........possible discussion topic.

          ~*Midnight*~ <silverkitten11087@...> wrote:
          Not to be rude, cuz I know ya'll are probably busy but, we haven't really talked much in a while about anything really that interesting. We obviously have something in common that we can all talk about forever.

           When does the Return of the King come out, and what happens?? I know I should know this, but 1) it's something to talk about 2) I haven't read the third book yet and 3) I wanna know what you guys have to say about it. :)

          ~*Midnight*~

          Do you Yahoo!?

          merin sa haryall� alass�. nam�ri� m�lor!
          meleth,
          Cady

          Do you Yahoo!?
        • Aranwethil