RE: [Lord-of-the-Rings-Group-Discussion] Re: Interesting News Art icle In rega...

  • Alysia H.
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2004
      Heh, I'm British, German, and Dutch mostly...
      Apparently I'm supposed to have Native American in me,
      but I don't see how that can be right...I'm
      blue/blonde, and terribly pale...even in the summer
      when I'm a lifeguard.

      Also...Happy New Year!! (one half hour into the new
      year for me here on the west coast). I was watching
      the Seattle New Year and they had Billy, Elijah, and
      Dom's resolutions... Elijah's is to stop chewing his
      nail, as it is every year...Billy says he doesn't ever
      make resolutions...Dom responded by saying that maybe
      his resolution should be to not make anymore
      resolutions. Then Billy said no, because maybe he'll
      make one next year and then he'll be sad. Dom said
      his resolution was to stop acting so stupid, and Billy
      said that this was a good resolution for him....It was
      all very amusing.

      -Alysia

      http://search.yahoo.com/top2003
    • norerieff_marzuki@pmp.com.my
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2004
        DISCLAIMER: This email and any information and/or attachment transmitted
        with it are confidential in all respects and may contain privileged
        material. As such, they are intended solely for the use of the individual or
        entity to whom or which they are addressed. Any review, retransmission,
        email, any information and/or attachment by individuals or entities other
        than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email
        in error, please notify pmpadmin@....

        u're lifeguard? i'm impress.. always have respect for those in the
        profession of looking after other people like the police, lifeguards & the
        likes. coming from the tropics myself, am still not used to pale people..
        hehe.. anyway happy new year to you too from us here who are in 2004
        already... am off myself for a personal post new year celebration with
        another round of LOTR 3 at the cinema!!!

        Heh, I'm British, German, and Dutch mostly...
        Apparently I'm supposed to have Native American in me,
        but I don't see how that can be right...I'm
        blue/blonde, and terribly pale...even in the summer
        when I'm a lifeguard.

        Also...Happy New Year!! (one half hour into the new
        year for me here on the west coast). I was watching
        the Seattle New Year and they had Billy, Elijah, and
        Dom's resolutions... Elijah's is to stop chewing his
        nail, as it is every year...Billy says he doesn't ever
        make resolutions...Dom responded by saying that maybe
        his resolution should be to not make anymore
        resolutions. Then Billy said no, because maybe he'll
        make one next year and then he'll be sad. Dom said
        his resolution was to stop acting so stupid, and Billy
        said that this was a good resolution for him....It was
        all very amusing.

        -Alysia

        > irish fair face & italian intense features... mmm..
        > you must be quite a
        > looker...

        To visit your group on the web, go to:

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2004
          Yes it's a good summer job, anyway. And lenient
          enough so that I can take a few weeks off for
          vacation, or sailing. I was a pool rat in the summer,
          so it was always my plan to become one, and it is nice
          to know that you know CPR and all that...

          Have fun at the movies! I can't get out of the house
          myself...scared to death do drive with this blizzard
          going on out here. Not to mention the nearest theatre
          is 16 miles away.

          -Alysia

          > u're lifeguard? i'm impress.. always have respect
          > for those in the
          > profession of looking after other people like the
          > police, lifeguards & the
          > likes. coming from the tropics myself, am still not
          > used to pale people..
          > hehe.. anyway happy new year to you too from us here
          > who are in 2004
          > already... am off myself for a personal post new
          > year celebration with
          > another round of LOTR 3 at the cinema!!!

          === message truncated ===

          http://search.yahoo.com/top2003