hello

  • karamel123
    Message 1 of 31 , Sep 10, 2007
      Hello Group

      I am just stoping by to say hello and hope everyone's week is on a
      good start. This weekend i did my once month watch of the trilogy and
      i become in awed all over again.

      take care

      Tre
    • Michelle Zabell
      Message 31 of 31 , Oct 5, 2007
        Yes, this website keeps tabs on things:
        http://derhobbit-film.de/indexengl.shtml

        The Hobbit won't be the same without Jackson. I hope it works out. Even
        Viggo thinks it is a good idea. And, if it is good enough for Viggo, it is
        good enough for me. ;0)

        Michelle