Hobbit news

  • saera_celebrindal
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2006
      I read this 4 days ago on TORN:

      THE HOBBIT in 2007?!

      8/31/06, 10:26 pm EST - Xoanon
      The BIG news has finally hit. A Ringer Spy who was recently in the New
      York offices of New Line Cinema has reported that they clearly saw
      'The Hobbit' on the film schedule for 2007. Here's what the spy had to
      say:

      "Please leave my email anonymous as I have some very exciting news to
      report. I was in New Line's NY offices to discuss upcoming projects
      when I clearly saw something very intriguing on a year planner. 'The
      Hobbit' was clearly marked on what looked like July 2007. I couldn't
      exactly take a moment to investigate the calendar with my audience in
      the room, but it definitely said 'The Hobbit'. Lets hope this is a PJ
      project!"

      With Love