Re: [Lord-of-the-Rings-Group-Discussion] Hello I'm new!!!

  • Sarah Stewart
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 2, 2005
      hello how are you on this freezing day...atleast where i'm @!

      marshall <blingbeardthepirate@...> wrote: hi sarah!!

      --- sacrificelovesarah <sacrificelovesarah@...>
      wrote:

      > HELLO MY NAME IS Sarah!!!

      > removed]

      ---------------------------------

      Love: Sarah

    • Sarah Stewart
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 2, 2005
        really now ......

        Illustris Umbra <silverbrightshadow@...> wrote:

        >HELLO MY NAME IS Sarah!!!

        Hi Sarah!!! :-) Mae govannen!

        Ainariël Súrion
        ~The dArk iS afRaid Of mE~
        Never fear shadows. They simply mean there's a light shining somewhere nearby.

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Love: Sarah

        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 2, 2005
          hello how are yah!!

          Judy Mitchell <judymitch@...> wrote: sacrificelovesarah wrote:

          > HELLO MY NAME IS Sarah!!!

          hi Sarah!
          -Judy

          ---------------------------------

          Love: Sarah

        • S. Ritch
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 2, 2005
            Mae govannen, Sarah. Greetings from the also quite cold (and a bit of snow) this day, state of
            Vermont. Well, it's a bit cold here, even for this Elf!

            Arianlee

            --- Sarah Stewart <sacrificelovesarah@...> wrote:

            > hello how are yah!!
            >
            > Judy Mitchell <judymitch@...> wrote: sacrificelovesarah wrote:
            > >
            > > HELLO MY NAME IS Sarah!!!
            > >

            > hi Sarah!
            > -Judy

            > ---------------------------------
            >

            > Love: Sarah

            Just $16.99/mo. or less.
            dsl.yahoo.com
          • Arwen Evenstar
            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 8, 2005
              Welcome, Sarah! It is freezing here, too! :D

              --- In Lord-of-the-Rings-Group-Discussion@yahoogroups.com, "S.
              Ritch" <arianlee@y...> wrote:

              > Mae govannen, Sarah. Greetings from the also quite cold (and a
              bit of snow) this day, state of
              > Vermont. Well, it's a bit cold here, even for this Elf!
              >
              > Arianlee
              >
              > --- Sarah Stewart <sacrificelovesarah@y...> wrote:
              >
              > > hello how are yah!!
              > >
              > > Judy Mitchell <judymitch@t...> wrote: sacrificelovesarah wrote: