New ROTK EE shots

  • Sorcha
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2004
      Dear all,

      I placed some new photo's of the ROTK EE in the photo section.

      Zack, for you I have placed the MoS photo's in the special
      folder... but be aware ... spoilers!

      I moved around the photo's and reorganised the folder into
      submaps.

      LOTR ROTK EE
      Back in the Shire
      Corsairs
      Edoras
      Gandalf vs WiKI
      Houses of Healing
      Isengard
      Minas Tirith
      mouth of sauron
      Other
      Path of the Death
      Pellenor fields
      Rivendell - Lorien

      There are more beautiful Faramir & Eowyn photo's (in Houses of
      Healing), ímages from Eowyn's healing can be found there as
      well. Some Legolas photo's are added to the Isengard folder, for
      the Gimli fans there is even something from him there (see
      submap Pellenor Fields). The whole scene when Pippin finds Merry
      can also be found in the Pellenor fields folder. There are also
      shots Gandalf battling the Witchking (see the folder for that)..
      Pippin meets Faramir, the Stewards family kinda reunited (both
      can be found in the Minas Tirith folder..I will need tissues
      when I will see that) and a very very heartbreaking shot with
      Eomer (see folder Pellenor Fields).. If you ever wondered how a
      Corsair ship look like go to the Corsairs folder. I found some
      lovely Arwen images... her fans can head straight away to the
      Rivendell - Lorien folder. Some Arwen & Aragorn goodness is
      added to the Minas Tirith subfolder. I added also some new
      images of the Path of the Death..

      Anyway enjoy!!

      Please be aware that we are running out of space in the photo
      section..fast! I tried to save us some space there for future
      photo's. But please do share what ever you find. I hope I made
      everybody happy with the things I found.

      Sorcha
      (moderator)
      --
      "Everyone is necessarily the hero of his own life story."
      -- John Barth

      http://www.misarray.info
    • dame_bragwaine
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2004
        --- In Lord-of-the-Rings-Group-Discussion@yahoogroups.com, Sorcha
        <muts@m...> wrote:
        > Dear all,
        >
        > I placed some new photo's of the ROTK EE in the photo section.

        Thanks for posting them. Despite my intention of avoiding spoilers
        till December, I have watched the trailer and seen the photos :-). I
        have probably said this ( twice )before, but THIS time the film is
        going to be so much better in its final EE. It's not just characters'
        developing , some really important moments have been cut in TE. I'm
        not complaining, i love PJ, but some things really should have been
        included instead of others (imho ). Like:

        The Mouth of Sauron
        Aragorn and the Palantir
        Gandalf and WK
        Saruman

        Still, my favourite moments will be those "less necessary" for plot
        development: all the moments with Eowyn.
        Bragwaine