Good luck Tari!

  • Sorcha
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2004
      Tari,

      I hope you will read it before you travel to Memphis, Tennessee.
      I am wishing you all the luck and good fortune with the
      recordings! But I am convinced you will blow them away with your
      talent!

      Let us know, if you want to that is, how it went!

      Sorcha
      --
      "Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best."
      -- William Blake

      http://www.misarray.info
    • Tari Luinwe
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2004
        Thanks Sorcha! If all goes well I might be bringing home a really good demo
        If things don't go well lol I might be bringing home a new appreciation
        for what artist have to go through to get known. I am leaving tommorrow
        morning REALLY early lol. And I will for sure tell you how it went when I
        return. If I get a demo made I will be giving them out to anyone who will
        have one lol. Well I'm going to daily digest on the list so my mailbox won
        t overflow. So keep up the good discussions and I will miss you all next
        week :o(.

        Take care everyone and stay safe,

        Tari

        I hope you will read it before you travel to Memphis, Tennessee.
        I am wishing you all the luck and good fortune with the
        recordings! But I am convinced you will blow them away with your
        talent!

        Let us know, if you want to that is, how it went!

        Sorcha
        --
        "Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds
        sang there except those that sang best."
        -- William Blake

        http://www.misarray.info

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Yahoo! Groups Links