I was impressed by a quote from an article posted earlier by Robert MacPherson. (Noted below.) I think a fairly standard form for the general loop user on whatklouiseu
IEC 60118-4 recommends having a few T-coil users in the looped area during final adjustment to insure the signal is within specs, and usable. We have alwaystlsloop
In message <00bc01d0e5be$16da3310$448e9930$@...>, dated Wed, 2 Sep 2015, "'Karen Utter' 4klutter@... [Loops_and_Telecoils]" ... If no-one offersjmw1937
- Sep 24, 2007
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.