International phone

  • Judy Thomas
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2011

      Does anyone know of a cell phone that is HAC T-3 or T-4 that can be used with Sim cards outside the USA?

      I've contacted a few companies that have international cell phones and plans and none of them are T-coil compatible. Thanks.

      Judy

      ,_._,___

    • Robert MacPherson
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2011
        If all else fails, don't forget that any cell phone becomes HAC (M4,T4 ?)
        when used with a loopset - wired or Bluetooth.

        Bob

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2011

          Thanks Bob.  I wasn't thinking it through. I just got the ClearSounds CLA7v2 and it will work fine.  It's a gem because of all the cords they give you and use of batteries.  Lasts a lot longer than Bluetooth devices, and I don't have to worry about converter plugs to recharge.

          [Not taking much in the way of clothes on this trip… just ALDs]

          Judy