Hello and Welcome

  • longarmersunplugged
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2012
      This is the first message for the Longarmers Unplugged Yahoo groups. website. I was just thinking what we talked about on Sunday and decided to start the groups. Who knows what's next, a blog?

      I'll contact the members via an e-mail and direct them to the site.

      Please practice basic etiquette. No flaming anyone on the site.
      Be respectful and have positive input to the group.

      No question is dumb. Sitting in silence and not having an answer is.

      I'm off to e-mail you.
    • nancycalhoun40
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 2012
        Thanks Deb! We need to traditional email the group, some may need directions on navigating to this site and "joining" so that they can play! I like the idea of using postcards as the longarm tour ticket, we still have to figure out if we are charging $ for this, and how we will collect it. It was a very productive meeting! Hope to keep it that way. Gathering my thoughts to produce a meeting summary for everyone soon.