August Meeting

  • nancycalhoun40
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2013
      Hi Quilters! Time for our next meeting, Sunday August 25th 1 pm to 4 pm at the Big Oaks Mobile Home Park Clubhouse, 8300 Old Auburn Blvd Citrus Heights, CA

      Antique Quilts will be the topic, Deb Joyner is our guest speaker, and you are invited to bring you antique quilts for show and tell. We will be watching a video about quilting antique quilts, and talking about the Retreat! See you soon.