Welcome Everyone!

  • Desiree
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2009
      Hi all. My name is Desiree and this is my first year trailer camping. There's lots to learn and do.

      We bought our Travel Trailer in February so we didn't get a jump start on making the precious reservations at places like Smith's Point Beach so we have quite a few reservations with water hookups only. We don't have a generator as of yet, but maybe in the near future as those water only reservations start coming up.

      I'd love to hear from seasoned Smith's Point campers and also would like to hear reviews of Indian Island and even the kampground in Greenport.

      We'd also love to get ideas about camping with a dog, especially a large one!

      Here's my set up:
      2000 Rockwood Ultralite 2602
      2000 Excursion
      It's me, my husband, son (13) and daughter (7) and our 21 month old American Mastiff.