148Camping Reservations "tutorial" is available now

  • licountrygirl
    Feb 19, 2011
      I checked out the Parks dept website and walked through the tutorial. Seems simple enough. A few new options for searches, such as site amenities but for Smith's Point, there's not much - there aren't any shaded or pull through sites so it's pretty much the same as before.

      You can book by looking at the old map system where you see little pictures of each site and what they offer or you can book off the grid system which is just the name of the site and boxes where the days available/unavailable are.

      Exciting to be getting the chance to book next week but I hope there's not going to be such a big rush that the system crashes on us.

      Start flexing those fingers at 6:50 to be ready for 7!!
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic