141Time to start thinking about the new camping season!!

  • licountrygirl
    Feb 12, 2011
      With warmer temps promised us for this week, it's got me thinking about camping this year.

      We still haven't heard any new updates from the County about when they will be opening the reservations system for us. I'm wondering how that is going to go. They said they would open it slowly so hopefully the system won't become overloaded.

      How does everyone feel about paying in advance? Has anyone heard what they will do in the case of cancellations?

      Of course, the fee increases was not welcome news. Having it rolled back last year was so nice but I guess that couldn't last forever.

      Having to pay up front will hopefully limit the amount of people that book just to book and then cancel within that free 48 hour window.

      This winter has been brutal, I can't wait til we're sitting on the beach or having a campfire on our site.

      Anyone else thinking about camping?
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic