Win prizes by participating in today's author chat!

  • marianneatlasr
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2009

      Every week we're giving away prizes to people who participate in the chat -- all you have to do is talk (how easy is that?)!!

      There is a virtual "basket" of prizes – winner's choice:

      1.  Your choice of book from our Library Thing selection (http://www.librarything.com/catalog/LASR)
      2.  A FREE static banner from Goddess Fish Promotions (www.goddessfish.com)
      3.  A six-month cover or banner ad on any of the LASR/WC title and genre pages
      4.  Your choice of eBook from any of our Publisher sponsors (LASR list may be found here:  http://www.longandshortreviews.com/LASR/sponsors.htm and WC is here: http://www.longandshortreviews.com/WC/sponsors.htm )!!

      So get chatting!

      Every comment earns you an entry.  Prizes given away between 7 a.m. and 6 p.m.