Happy February - Contest Time!

  • Diane Craver
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2009
      Hope everyone has a great day and if you're watching the Super Bowl,
      have fun!

      Would you like to read a romantic comedy by a talented Samhain author?
      Well, visit my blog for a chance to win an e-book, A ROLE OF A
      LIFETIME, by Jennifer Shirk. I'll draw the winner on President's
      Day, Feb. 16th. All you have to do for a chance to win is leave a
      comment on my blog.

      I'm getting an early start on celebrating SMALL PRESS MONTH which is
      in March. I'll have more contests to celebrate the success of small
      press authors.

      Thank you!
      Diane
      "Emotional reads that touch your heart."
      http://www.dianecraver.com
      http://www.dianecraver.com/blog