PROMO: Links for Breakfast

  • Jacquie Rogers
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2008

      Please join me at Texty Ladies, where I posted Links for Breakfast, a listing of some of the internet sites I use to help with language usage and translation.

      http://www.textyladies.com/?p=270

      See you there!

      Jacquie
      Down Home Ever Lovin' Mule Blues (See the Book Video)

      Down Home Ever Lovin' Mule Blues

      Jacquie Rogers *** Myspace *** Twitter *** Facebook
      Faery Special Romances *** Book Video
      Royalties go to Children's Tumor Foundation, ending Neurofibromatosis through Research

      Princess Keely, Star of Faery Special Romances