Come Celebrate our Anniversary!!!

  • marianneatlasr
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2008
      It's started! Today is the first day of our month long celebration --
      get to know 27 amazing authors by visiting their websites or blogs
      and winning some amazing prizes, from autographed books, gift
      certificates, jewelry, perfume, and more!

      And the grand prize is a $50 Amazon.com gift certificate!

      All you need to do is visit our anniversary page every day for
      instructions:

      http://www.longandshortreviews.com/LASR/anniversary1.htm

      Additionally, if you help spread the word and then tell us (via Mr.
      Linky who is located on the same anniversary page), you automatically
      get an extra entry EVERY DAY'S drawing you enter -- including the
      grand prize drawing.

      So come on by, and tell a friend. It's easy, it's fun and it's
      free. What more could you ask for?

      Marianne
    • Margaret Tanner
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2008

        Hi Maryanne,

        Congratulations on your Anniversary. Hope you get heaps of visitors. I love the LASR site, and this is such an interesting and active yahoo group to belong to.

        Regards
        Margaret Tanner

        http://www.margarettanner.com/

        ***********
        http://www.fictionwise.com/eBooks/MargaretTannereBooks.htm

      • marianneatlasr
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 1, 2008
          Awww ... thanks, Margaret! You guys are the best, seriously. I love
          our group.

          :-)

          Marianne
        • morganmandel
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 1, 2008
            Congratulations on your anniversary - Many More!
            You do a terrific job!
            Morgan Mandel