FREE Promo Opportunity: Holiday Blogfest!

  • marianneatlasr
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2012
      Celebrate the holidays with Long and Short Reviews!

      We're opening our Long and Short Reviews guest blogs to romance, erotic romance, mystery, YA and Science Fiction/Fantasy authors to party with us for the week prior to Christmas (12/17/12 – 12/21/12) for a FREE BLOGFEST! That's right – there's no charge for you to participate, and we expect a great turnout. The only thing we require is that you offer a prize of some kind in your post: a free book, a GC, a cool bunch of swag… the item is up to you.

      The posts will go up on our guest blog pages sometime between 12/17 and 12/21 (we'll tell you your date and time when we schedule you) and each author will be responsible for doing a drawing for their prize from the comments on their post on Sunday, 12/23/12 and then contacting the winner, and posting the winner's name in the comments.

      To participate, please email us a guest blog post of 250 – 700 words about one of the following topics: winter, Christmas, Solstice, Hanukkah, New Year's, etc. The post should not be an excerpt or pure promo, or it will be declined and must include your prize information. IMPORTANT: Your email subject MUST contain the genre you are representing (choose one of the following only: Romance, Erotic Romance, non-romance Mystery/Thriller, non-romance Science Fiction Fantasy, or YA/Middle Grade Fiction) and "STUFF YOUR STOCKINGS BLOGFEST".

      Please send the post in a .doc attachment and make sure to include your website/blog links, social networking links, buy links, etc., as well as one book cover and your author bio (photo is optional).

      We'll accept any authors who submit their blog between now and midnight (EST) 12/8/12.

      For more information, email us at lasreviews@...

      Marianne and Judy
      http://www.longandshortreviews.com
      http://www.goddessfish.com