My new cover - The Sixth Key

  • Sue Perkins
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1 2:01 AM
      I've got a new cover for my July release "The Sixth Key". This is a fantasy romance published by Desert Breeze Publishing and I think the cover tempts the reader to take a closer look at the book.

      Thanks to the artists Caina and Jenifer.

      Sue
      NZ (currently in England)

      Sue Perkins
      Fantasy for the young and not so young
      MuseItUp Publishing (M/G)- Spirit Stealer; Reva's Quest
      Desert Breeze Publishing - Blitz; Dragon Flame
      www.sueperkinsauthor.com
      http://sueperkinsauthor.blogspot.com

    • Charmaine Gordon
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1 3:51 AM

        Beautiful cover, Sue. Success ahead.

        Charmaine Gordon

        I've got a new cover for my July release "The Sixth Key". This is a fantasy romance published by Desert Breeze Publishing and I think the cover tempts the reader to take a closer look at the book.

        Thanks to the artists Caina and Jenifer.

        Sue

        NZ (currently in England)

        Sue Perkins
        Fantasy for the young and not so young
        MuseItUp Publishing (M/G)- Spirit Stealer; Reva's Quest
        Desert Breeze Publishing - Blitz; Dragon Flame
        www.sueperkinsauthor.com
        http://sueperkinsauthor.blogspot.com

        No virus found in this message.

      • Sue Perkins