NEW YEARS DAY Blog - Interview with me Cynthia Woolf - Giveaway

  • Cynthia Woolf
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2012
      I'm intereviewing myself today for the first day of 2012.  Come by leave a comment, see the cover for my new book, leave a comment, read an excerpt from my new book, leave a comment.  Get the idea here, leave a comment.  What might you win??  A complete set, in paperback, of all my books, Centauri Dawn, Centauri Twilight and Tame A Wild Heart.

      I can't wait to hear from you.

      Cindy/Cynthia

      From Cowboys to Space Captains...true love has no boundaries
      TAME A WILD HEART, CENTAURI DAWN, and CENTAURI TWILIGHT are now available at Amazon, Smashwords, Barnes & Noble and All Romance eBooks
      Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CynthiaWoolf    Twitter: @cynthiawoolf