To Catch A Book--the series-- and let's go to Bali

  • Ellen Ben-Sefer
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2011

      The next installment of the Round The World Beach Blog is now up.  This week we are in Rhodes, Greece.  You can catch up on previous entries from Cartagena, Sydney, and Tel Aviv on the blog.  You never know, you might want to go to these places, have been there and want to remember the fun you had, or even get some research tip for your next book.  I try to include something about food, shopping and sightseeing in all these places and little things that might be fun or cool to know as well as beach info.
      Coming in a few weeks is a guest entry from Laura Hernandez. We still have a lot of stops to make on this tour so see you there at:

      www.elledruskin.com

      See you there!
      Elle