Megabook Release

  • Sue Perkins
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2011

      I'm delighted to announce that the megabook of my Sky Castles Trilogy has been  released by Whiskey Creek on 1st September. I am really pleased with the cover - it's so nice to see all three book covers in one.

      I'd love it if you took a peak at the sample chapters available for each book.

      It's spring here in the Southern Hemisphere and this is a wonderful way to welcome in the new season.

      Sue

      Worlds of Magic, Mystery and Love

      Sue Perkins
      "Sky Castles Megabook" - Whiskey Creek Press - 1 September 2011
      "Spirit Stealer" - MuseItUp Publishing MuseTweens - October 2011
      "Reva's Quest" - MuseItUp Publishiing - January 2012
      www.sueperkinsauthor.com
      http://sueperkinsauthor.blogspot.com

    • Dale Thompson
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2011

        Hi, Sue.

        Okay, I’m hooked. I want to buy your trilogy, but is it available online at Barnes and Noble? I have a nook, so that would be the best way for me to upload it.

        Your sample pages hooked me. Hope you have barn-burning sales from this new release of the three books.

        Cheers,

        Dale

        Dale Thompson

        Writing as Pat Dale

        Author of mystery, suspense, and romance

        http://www.patdale.net

        http://www.patdaleromance.weebly.com

        www.patdalesblog.blogspot.com

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 1, 2011

            Great! I’ll be watching for it. By the way, buying drugs in this country is not as dire as some make it out to be. I don’t want to start a rant by anybody else, but I’m a senior citizen on a very slim budget, I have heart trouble combined with high blood pressure, and a couple of other problems. I’ve never had a problem getting the drugs I need, partially because I don’t have to have the ‘name’ drug but will work with a generic. My wife and I have a friend who spends over $700 a month. He’s a hypochondriac and attracts maladies like a swiffer duster (if you have those down there, you’ll understand). Actually, he’s a lonely man who repels folks at about the same rate new ones come into his life. This mid-fifties man’s way of compensating is to lavish his ‘poor’ state of health with more money than he makes. Sad, really sad case.

            Sorry to take so much copy to relate my opinion. It’s lots more fun to gab about your trilogy and my new ‘tween novel, and all things writing related.

            Cheers,