new blog post/Happy New Year

  • Annette Snyder
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2011

      Today, on the first day of this New Year 2011, the first day of the decade, begins the Fifty Authors from Fifty States Blog—link in my sig line

      Amber Leigh Williams blogs about Alabama and her work

      Annette Snyder

      2011 Epic Finalist

      http://annettesnyder.atspace.com

      Available Now: Drive Thru

      www.whiskeycreekpress.com

      Fifty Authors From Fifty States Blog

      www.annettesnyder.blogspot.com

      www.growne.com

    • CeliaY
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2011
        Congratulations, Annette, on the launch of your 50 states blog. I got there--by a round-about-way, and read Amber's post on Alabama. While y'all are there, check out Amber's long list of great books. Happy New Year!

        Celia Yeary-Romance...and a little bit 'o Texas
        http://www.celiayeary.blogspot.com
        http://www.celiayeary.com
        New Releases

        Texas Promise-eBook-Desert Breeze Publishing

        Making the Turn-print & eBook-Wings ePress

        --- In LongAndShortRomanceReviews@yahoogroups.com, "Annette Snyder" <as42907@...> wrote:

        > Today, on the first day of this New Year 2011, the first day of the decade,
        > begins the Fifty Authors from Fifty States Blog-link in my sig line
        >
        > Amber Leigh Williams blogs about Alabama and her work
        >

        > Annette Snyder
        >
        > 2011 Epic Finalist
        >
        > http://annettesnyder.atspace.com <http://annettesnyder.atspace.com/>
        >
        > Available Now: Drive Thru
        >
        > www.whiskeycreekpress.com
        >
        > Fifty Authors From Fifty States Blog
        >
        > www.annettesnyder.blogspot.com
        >
        > www.growne.com

      • jonjo jonjo
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2011
          Sounds like it'll be a very interesting blog to follow.  Good luck with it.

          Buy The Brat here   = http://bit.ly/d5nVDC

          And at Amazon = http://amzn.to/bclDhY

          My Website = www. sherrygloag.com/

          My blog  =  http://bit.ly/bnuELA
          Book Trailer = http://bit.ly/9O6j6C
          Facebook =
          http://bit.ly/daeGN7
          Goodreads = http://bit.ly/bTOzHC
          Twitter = http://twitter.com/SherryGloag

        • Annette Snyder
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 2, 2011

            Thanks for visiting—I saw your post and, if Amber has the most posts for January on her thread, her name goes into a hat and she gets to pick a name from the people who posted on her thread so if I draw her name at the end of the year…I’ll send her winner a pretty darn cool prize!