Promo: Summer Fun With My Feathered Friends

  • lindabanche@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2010

      Come and meet my ducks!

      http://lindabanche.blogspot.com/2010/08/ducks.html

      Linda

      Linda Banche
      Enter My World of Historical Hilarity
      Lady of the Stars
      --4 stars from Romantic Times, 2010 EPIC EBook competition finalist, Regency time travel available from The Wild Rose Press
      Pumpkinnapper
      --Regency Halloween comedy available from The Wild Rose Press
      Website            Blog                 Myspace          Facebook         Twitter

    • jsajonjo
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2010
        I thoroughly enjoyed your blog, and your pics are great.

        http://sherrygloagstheheartofromance.yolasite.com/
        http://sherrygloagtheheartofromance.blogspot.com/
        The Brat Book Trailer ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smB8gnUSHak
        The Brat Release date 1st october 2010 from The Wild Rose Press

        --- In LongAndShortRomanceReviews@yahoogroups.com, lindabanche@... wrote:

        > Come and meet my ducks!
        >
        > http://lindabanche.blogspot.com/2010/08/ducks.html
        >
        > Linda

        > Linda Banche
        > Enter My World of Historical Hilarity
        > Lady of the Stars -- 4 stars from Romantic Times , 2010 EPIC EBook competition finalist, Regency time travel available from The Wild Rose Press
        > Pumpkinnapper --Regency Halloween comedy available from The Wild Rose Press
        > Website Blog Myspace Facebook Twitter

      • lindabanche
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2010
          Thanks, Sherry. Glad you enjoyed it.