RE: [LongAndShortRomanceReviews] PROMO & Intro - HIRING CUPID - Sensual

  • Jo Webnar
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2008

      Welcome and great excerpt. It got my attention!

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1 7:15 AM
        Sounds great! Congrats!

        Jenny G.

        THE WEDDING WAR, Now Available in digital and print from The Wild Rose Press!

        "Jenny Gilliam has a way of making you want to ask what's next. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes that opposites attract feeling." --Night Owl Romance review
        www.myspace.com/jennygilliam
        www.thewildrosepress.com

        "The road to publication is paved with rejection letters."

      • Pauline B Jones
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1 12:05 PM
          My ability to send got jacked for a while, so I was mute for most of the
          day! Anyway, Phyllis, the new cover rocks! Jane, great excerpt!

          Going to check out the new contest LSAR!

          --
          Pauline Baird Jones
          www.paulinebjones.com