Congratulations to all LASR Nominees

  • Judy Thomas
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2008

      Congratulations to the romance writers who have been nominated for LASR's Best Romance of 2007  .  Just wanted to remind everyone that voting starts today, January 1, and continues throughout the month.  You can only vote once in each category, but you can tell your friends and readers about it through your blogs, loops, word of mouth... hey, pull strangers in off the street and encourage them to go vote for the book/story you consider the best.

      There are four categories and four chances to vote:  Best Print Long, Best EBook Long, Best Print Short, and Best Ebook Short. There are some great authors represented.

    • angela.steed
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2008
        --- In LongAndShortRomanceReviews@yahoogroups.com, "Judy Thomas"
        <maracujabr@...> wrote:

        > Congratulations to the romance writers who have been nominated for
        > LASR's Best Romance of 2007
        > <http://www.longandshortreviews.com/poll.htm> . Just wanted to remind
        > everyone that voting starts today, January 1, and continues throughout
        > the month. You can only vote once in each category, but you can tell
        > your friends and readers about it through your blogs, loops, word of
        > mouth... hey, pull strangers in off the street and encourage them to go
        > vote for the book/story you consider the best.
        >
        > There are four categories and four chances to vote: Best Print Long,
        > Best EBook Long, Best Print Short, and Best Ebook Short. There are some
        > great authors represented.

        I nominated a book for the Best Long Print Romance a few weeks ago,
        but the book isn't in the list? Is there a reason why it's not there?
      • Marianne and Judy
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2008
          On Jan 2, 2008 9:25 AM, angela.steed <angela.steed@...> wrote:

          --- I nominated a book for the Best Long Print Romance a few weeks ago,
          but the book isn't in the list? Is there a reason why it's not there?

          Angela, our finalists were based on the number of nominations a book received. Only the top nominees were included. I'm sorry but the book you nominated did not have enough nominations to qualify for the final poll.

          Thank you for participating, though, and for nominating your choice.

          Judy

          --
          http://longandshortreviews.blogspot.com
          http://www.longandshortreviews.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 2, 2008
            --- In LongAndShortRomanceReviews@yahoogroups.com, "Marianne and Judy"
            <LASReviews@...> wrote:

            > On Jan 2, 2008 9:25 AM, angela.steed <angela.steed@...> wrote:
            >
            > > --- I nominated a book for the Best Long Print Romance a few
            weeks ago,
            > > but the book isn't in the list? Is there a reason why it's not there?
            > >
            > > Angela, our finalists were based on the number of nominations a book
            > > received. Only the top nominees were included. I'm sorry but the
            book you
            > > nominated did not have enough nominations to qualify for the final
            poll.
            > > Thank you for participating, though, and for nominating your choice.
            > >

            > Judy
            >

            > --
            > http://longandshortreviews.blogspot.com
            > http://www.longandshortreviews.com
            > http://www.whippedcream2.blogspot.com

            Can I nominate it again? ;) Thanks for the quick response Judy.