42081FREE PROMO OP FROM LASR: Halloween Blogfest

  • marianneatlasr
    Sep 19, 2012
      Celebrate Halloween with Long and Short Reviews!

      We're opening our Long and Short Reviews guest blogs to romance, erotic romance, mystery, YA and Science Fiction/Fantasy authors to party with us for the week of Halloween (10/29/12 – 11/2/12) for a FREE PARTY! That's right – there's no charge for you to participate, and we expect a great turnout. The only thing we require is that you offer a prize of some kind in your post: a free book, a GC, a cool bunch of swag… the item is up to you. Then, on Saturday, 11/3/12, you'll draw a winner from the folks who commented on your blog and award the prize!

      To participate, please email us a guest blog post of 250 – 700 words about one of the following topics: Halloween, Autumn/Fall, Harvest, or real life ghost stories. The post should not be an excerpt or pure promo, or it will be declined and must include your prize information. Your subject MUST contain the genre you are representing (choose one of the following only: Romance, Erotic Romance, non-romance Mystery/Thriller, non-romance Science Fiction Fantasy, or YA/Middle Grade Fiction) and HALLOWEEN BLOGFEST.

      Please send the post in a .doc attachment and make sure to include your website/blog links, social networking links, buy links, etc., as well as up to two book covers and your author bio (photo is optional).

      We'll accept any authors who submit their blog between now and midnight (EST) 10/21/12.

      For more information, email us at lasreviews@...

      Marianne and Judy