42080PROMO OP: Long and Short Reviews is having a huge 5th Anniversary Bash!!

  • marianneatlasr
    Aug 3, 2012
      Long and Short Reviews is having a huge 5th Anniversary Bash!!

      The celebration for all groups (romance, erotic romance, YA/Middle Grade, Mystery/Suspense and SFF) will begin August 18th and run through August 26,2012.

      In addition to several other prizes (including books, author swag, LASR promo items and various gift certificates), we plan on giving away at least one grand prize of the winner's choice of either a $100 Amazon or BN GC, three first prizes of $50 GCs, a total of three second prizes of $25 Amazon/BN GCs, and numerous $5 gift certificates. Number and amounts of prizes may increase based on participation.

      We have two different participation options and you may participate in BOTH options if you choose. We will email you to confirm your acceptance (space is limited) and invoice you via Pay Pal for the appropriate donation. Once payment is received, we'll send your participation instructions.

      Option #1:

      We're hosting two two-day blog fests on our guest blogs to kick off and end our anniversary. We did something like this for the Christmas Holiday and it was a HUGE hit with authors AND readers. The participation was amazing. You'll be required to write a blog post of at 250 - 700 words on one of the following topics: vacation, summer, summer reading, back to school, or "what I did during my summer vacation" and submit it within a week of your application.

      Prize (for each weekend – for a total of at least two prize packages – prize number may increase based on participation): $50 GC, $25 GC + several small GCs and prizes (including books, publisher GCs and author swag) throughout each day (every comment earns an entry).

      Donation: $5 / each author -- and for your donation of $5, you not only get amazing exposure, hits to your sites and potential new readers, but you'll receive a $5 GC to Goddess Fish Promotions (http://www.goddessfish.com)

      To participate in this option, simply fill out THIS form (please pay attention to the header to see if there is still room available – we'll add a note when spots are filled to let you know): http://bit.ly/NDJstT

      Option #2: -- 100 Total spots

      We're hosting a week long scavenger hunt between August 20 - 24, 2012. Participants' name and a link to their site will be included on a sponsor page and they will participate in a scavenger hunt which should drive significant traffic to their site.

      Prizes: $100 GC, $50 GC, $25 GC + several small GCs and prizes (including books, publisher GCs and author swag) to be determined.

      Donation: $7 / each author -- and for your donation of $7, you not only get amazing exposure, hits to your sites and potential new readers, but you'll receive a $7 GC to Goddess Fish Promotions (http://www.goddessfish.com)

      To participate in this option, simply fill out THIS form (please pay attention to the header to see if there is still room available – we'll add a note there when spots are filled to let you know): http://bit.ly/Q52JUo

      Feel free to email us at lasreviews AT gmail DOT com with questions – and please forward to any author groups or loops who might find this interesting!

      Marianne and Judy
      http://www.longandshortreviews.com