42063PROMO/Chat: See Our Menagerie at Lori Foster's Get-Together

  • Mike Arsuaga
    May 31, 2012

      Cynthia and I are off to Cincinnati for Lori Foster's annual gathering of authors and readers.  Drop by and check out our small zoo of shape shifters. Behind each is a story from our Shifter Tales series, featuring Drake Martin, the Yorkie shifter and his new playmate Tabitha. Our menagerie (That's "menagerie", not "menage") will be on display with one or both of us available to answer questions regarding the critters as well as our other works. If nothing else, drop by and say hi.

      Mike Arsuaga
      Author of "Subspecies, Inc." Best Erotic Book for 2011 on the Preditors & Editors Reader's Poll. The sequel "Children of Subspecies" won Best Cover. Both are continuations of award winning  "Subspecies" about the deep love between two special beings as they shepherd lycans and vampires (The Subspecies) to their destiny within Creation. Coming soon, episodes four and five, "The Tenth Legion" in February and "Lagrange Point" in May.
      Check out the full synopsis and excerpts of all stories at http://mikearsuaga.weebly.com
          Cynthia Arsuaga
        Erotic Romance Author

           CA banner
             Facebook ~ Goodreads ~  Official Website ~ Twitter

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic