42058FINAL DAY

  • swiftreader
    May 31, 2012
      Ooops! FINAL DAY TO BUY TO THOSE WHO WAIT FOR .99
      Love sometimes happens when least expected. Scott Parker and Leah Carson, principal and counselor of Central High in the small town of Olive Hill are blindsided by the deep emotion that grows from their dedication to their jobs. Working together day after day toward common goals, their friendship and respect for each other gradually turns to love. When purpose turns to passion, they attempt to deny their feelings without success. Scott and Leah face a decision that will lead to happiness or heartbreak. Caught in vortex of circumstances beyond their control, how can they choose when so many others are affected by the outcome?

      Is unrequited love the most poignant and unforgettable? If you want a love story to remember forever, read To Those Who Wait.
      Buy here: http://www.whiskeycreekpress.com/store/
      http://www.amazon.com/To-Those-Who-Wait-ebook/dp/B0055ULC7K/ref=sr_1_1_bnp_1_kin?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1338470622&sr=1-1

      Review excerpts:
      Rating: You Gotta Read
      "First, I need to say WOW, what an ending! To Those Who Wait was a very different book to any other I have read. I thought I might have issues with the relationship between Scott and Leah but at some point, this story just snuck up on me and had me hooked . . ..I always delight in reading a Linda Swift novel. . . She is not afraid to deal with realistic situations, which is something I admire in a writer. I highly recommend To Those Who Wait to anyone who loves a good romance with unexpected twists and turns."

      5 stars
      A NIGHT OWL BOOK REVIEW
      Once I picked up this book and began reading I became totally lost in the lives of the characters. I was mesmerized in a way that is rare for me. The story, straightforward and relatively simple, is catapulted to the realm of the extraordinary by its heart-felt prose and a cast of characters that are not easily evicted from the recesses of my mind. In a way, I am reminded of one of my favorite TV series, Friday Night Lights, as I read this book. It is a compelling and unexpected delight.