Anyone up for organising a night out soon?

  • uckfayus
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 22, 2005
      Anyone up for organising a guerilla queer night out soon?

      cheers, Mia
    • james@goop.org
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 23, 2005
        yeah, sorry, we have been 100% shit at this so far.

        Quoting uckfayus <uckfayus@...>:

        > Anyone up for organising a guerilla queer night out soon?
        >
        > cheers, Mia
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Damien Eames
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 23, 2005
          all is forgiven. how are you?

          Quoting uckfayus <uckfayus@...>:

          > Anyone up for organising a guerilla queer night out soon?
          >
          > cheers, Mia
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          _____

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          nsubscribe>

        • SIMON DAVIS
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 24, 2005
            Hey All,

            Just signed up to this group.

            I'm actually good friends with the lads that set up the original GQB in San Fran..

            Let's get this thing going baby!!!

            Best thing is encouraging friends etc to come along with you all.

            Has a website for pics etc been set up?

            Simondo

            all is forgiven. how are you?

            Quoting uckfayus <uckfayus@...>:

            > Anyone up for organising a guerilla queer night out soon?
            >
            > cheers, Mia
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

            _____

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            nsubscribe>

            Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          • james@goop.org
            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 1, 2005
              april fools day? or is that just tacky? any ideas for a venue?

              damo - you could organise a simultaneous one in sydney.

              Quoting SIMON DAVIS <daviss32@...>:

              > Hey All,
              >
              > Just signed up to this group.
              >
              > I'm actually good friends with the lads that set up the original GQB in San
              > Fran..
              >
              > Let's get this thing going baby!!!
              >
              > Best thing is encouraging friends etc to come along with you all.
              >
              > Has a website for pics etc been set up?
              >
              > Simondo
              >
              > Damien Eames <damien@...> wrote:
              > all is forgiven. how are you?

            • Guerilla Queer Bar
              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 1, 2005
                guerilla dc is having an event on april 1st (our one year anniversary)...we could have a worldwide guerilla event that day...

                ct

                james@... wrote:
                april fools day? or is that just tacky? any ideas for a venue?

                damo - you could organise a simultaneous one in sydney.

                Quoting SIMON DAVIS <daviss32@...>:

                > Hey All,
                >
                > Just signed up to this group.
                >
                > I'm actually good friends with the lads that set up the original GQB in San
                > Fran..
                >
                > Let's get this thing going baby!!!
                >
                > Best thing is encouraging friends etc to come along with you all.
                >
                > Has a website for pics etc been set up?
                >
                > Simondo
                >
                > Damien Eames <damien@...> wrote:
                > all is forgiven. how are you?

              • Fred Smith
                Message 7 of 10 , Mar 4, 2005
                  --- james@... wrote:
                  > april fools day? or is that just tacky? any ideas
                  > for a venue?

                  I'm away then, so my preference would be sometime from
                  April 2 on, but feel free to ignore me.

                  > damo - you could organise a simultaneous one in
                  > sydney.

                  There's a Sydney group already, isn't there?

                  x Mia

                • james@goop.org
                  Message 8 of 10 , Mar 4, 2005
                    in view of which, how about anyone who's interested in helping organise one (i
                    thinking "helping organise one" roughly translates as "coming to the pub")
                    meets up in the afternoon of the third somewhere in the middle of london and we
                    discuss where we'd like to do it, what we'd like it to look like etc?

                  • minke@minke.tv
                    Message 9 of 10 , Mar 7, 2005
                      > in view of which, how about anyone who's interested in helping organise one (i
                      > thinking "helping organise one" roughly translates as "coming to the pub")
                      > meets up in the afternoon of the third somewhere in the middle of london and
                      we
                      > discuss where we'd like to do it, what we'd like it to look like etc?

                      That sounds good to me. Though by having a meeting about it in a pub, aren't we
                      having a de facto GQB? Which also sounds good to me.

                      Mia

                      http://www.minke.tv/blog/
                    • SIMON DAVIS
                      Message 10 of 10 , Mar 8, 2005